Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Sunday Grats

• Posted Apr 13, 2003 4:11 PM

I am grateful today for the ONE year old birthday party. My young friend has designated me as this baby girl’s “Ta Ta” and I love it. This baby appears to have bonded with me before she was a day old…She just always comes right to me…and was she a riot today. It was such a joyous party!

I am grateful for the progress my morning client appears to be making, and yet in easier areas she is dragging her feet… but it seems that I can go and pour a cuppa C and can come back with the a “resistance blaster!” And she gets it.

I am grateful to be able to befriend someone who befriended me a few years back. Befriending seldom becomes reciprocal on the same two people.

She brought over a PC that still worked. I could use it for what I was doing, and it was really great. I was able to keep the course lessons going on the Miracles Discussion Board. I was spending that month of February in Gulf Shores, AL. On prior years, the book store lady puts up a sign up sheet for ACIM… In that when I get down we are all ready to get started. Kathy was one such person. Later loaning me her PC.

Her daughter was transferred up here to be an Ass’t. Manger for Ruby Tuesdays. Kathy will come up and help her locate a home to buy along with Tammy’s input. She will spend some time with me until the home is purchased.

The course says: {{{{{{T p292…Could you but realize for a single instant the power of healing that the reflection of God, shining in you, can bring to all the world, you could not wait to make the mirror of your mind clean to receive the image of the holiness that heals the world. The image of holiness that shines in your mind is not obscure, and will not change. Its meaning to those who look upon it is not obscure, for everyone perceives it as the same. All bring their different problems to its healing light, and all their problems find but healing there.}}}}}}}

I am always grateful for these beautiful lessons in ACIM…and a Cyberfamily to help me keep a vertical look with joy...rell

Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement