Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Collision!
    • Patrick
      Posted Oct 17, 2004 7:36 AM

You said: "Please continue to keep your eyes closed as we visualize my mother’s womb basket of eggs. In here one can more easily see God’s Selection of this Golden egg to become me. It joyously awaits the Chosen sperm as it travels down the sperm canal with all of the other millions of unchosen spemintozia right on into the vaginal canal where the womb is ready to entomb that Golden sperm for my arrival. That egg and sperm are so excited! Then they collide. NOISE! {rell slaps the gavel on the lectern for sound effect!}

When they collided---this is what God got! (rell displays a big wide cheeky grin)

Yes, you may keep your eyes open now."

I say: You know, my bet is that's exactly the way each of are formed...its hard to imagine the odds AGAINST each of us being the way we are! I am very pleased with God's woprk with Rellalou, I can picture you standing there with that smile on your face, gavel in hand! Peace, love and happiness are ours all we need do is share them with another human being...Patrick
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement