Early years at HyakApril 16 2008 at 5:00 AM
|Steve Crutchfield (Login scrutch2001)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Re: Ski Acres
Wow, what a treat! Seeing all those pictures really took me back! Especially the ones with the rope tows - it brought back fond memories of 1967, when I spent an entire season learning to ski and riding rope tows. The old maps of Ski Acres mention a single ride on the chairlift that was for sale. I vividly remember paying one dollar for a single ride on the old "Blue Jay" chair at Stevens - it was my first ride on a chairlift and I was petrified.
I was interested in the pictures of the T-bar... I don't remember that Ski Acres had a T-bar.
- Too Young! - Johnnyboy on Apr 16, 2008, 7:41 PM
- Poma's at Central - Snoqualmie Guy on Apr 16, 2008, 8:07 PM
- Poma at Alpental? - Steve Crutchfield on Apr 16, 2008, 8:54 PM
- Alpental poma - Jack on Apr 16, 2008, 9:24 PM
- Poma - Steve on Apr 16, 2008, 9:28 PM
- Re: Poma - Johnnyboy on Apr 16, 2008, 10:06 PM
- Re: Poma - Jack on Apr 17, 2008, 2:30 AM