Safety for Kids questionsDecember 27 2010 at 6:52 PM
|geoffreyk (Login geoffreyk)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Hi all, new guy here!
Are there any good rules for safety for a 9 year old girl spending time up in the mountains?
She is a good skier, and used to being in the snow, but only in controlled areas. She won't be outside by herself often, but it would be nice if she could play near the house.
Are there any good rules that we should pass along to her for when she is outside?
Anything to avoid? Snow falling dangers?
Thanks in advance
- Look Up, Down, Around... - Misha on Dec 27, 2010, 7:02 PM
- Re: Look Up, Down, Around... - geoffreyk on Dec 27, 2010, 7:11 PM
- Re: Look Up, Down, Around... - Jack on Dec 27, 2010, 7:13 PM
- Trees - Misha on Dec 29, 2010, 5:55 AM
- Re: Look Up, Down, Around... - MK on Mar 4, 2011, 6:42 PM
- The one thing I tell kids: - Barb Q. on Dec 27, 2010, 7:27 PM
- Re: Safety for Kids questions - Linda Reed on Dec 28, 2010, 8:24 PM
- bump - Misha on Mar 4, 2011, 6:30 PM