Thanks Summit !!February 5 2011 at 9:42 PM
|Sam (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Just wanted to say thanks for getting Hyak going again.
Simply put the new triple is awesome!
Seems like the area is twice as big now not even considering HV. With a lot of the trails brushed and cut back it skies great despite the lack of snow. I had an absolute blast today dodging the creeks, drops and holes....I'll be praying for snow tonight!
Again, many thanks to the management for getting this done and especially to the crews that worked the months of long hard hours. I watched the progress all summer and saw you working every day the last few months in all sorts of weather every time I skinned up the hill, well done!
- I agree - Barb Q. on Feb 6, 2011, 12:03 PM
- i agree 2 - mw on Feb 6, 2011, 12:33 PM
- I agree 4 - EdS on Feb 7, 2011, 9:28 AM
- Yes it's great, but.... - Lloyd on Feb 7, 2011, 9:46 AM
- Great but...... - Sully on Feb 7, 2011, 10:57 AM
- Like the fixed grip. - Sam on Feb 7, 2011, 3:20 PM
- Pigs? - Jack on Feb 7, 2011, 5:15 PM
- Pigs at 'Yak: - Mikey on Feb 7, 2011, 5:40 PM
- Speedy Bastard - SP on Feb 7, 2011, 8:19 PM
- line to the south - Jack on Feb 7, 2011, 8:40 PM
- Cliffs - Johnson on Feb 8, 2011, 10:20 AM
- FPM - OldIndustry on Feb 14, 2011, 11:06 AM
- Northway - Johnnyboy on Feb 14, 2011, 11:59 AM
- Tally-Ho - Jack on Feb 14, 2011, 4:21 PM