<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Silver Fir Properties Inc.

August 17 2008 at 12:01 AM

Jack  (Premier Login hyak)
Forum Owner
from IP address 24.18.29.44

The placement of the new quad along with the development of the Silver Fir Properties all makes sense now. With the addition of the HSQ it made the developement of this property now worthwhile. A new HSQ with easy ski in/out access will make these now lots work a lot of $$$. Today me and my son were hiking through the development and I see they cut a path through the trees from the lower road and dumps just above where the lift load station is located.

On our return route on the upper road I stumbled across 4 guys from the Summit drinking beers, sitting along a creek and one of them happened to be Dan Brewster. I didn't chat much, just said hey and continued on. Makes me think that Silver Fir Properties, Inc. is also part of the ski area?? I'd guess the property values have at least doubled for those 65 lots with the addition of the HSQ. I'd guess those lots will net at least $150k each and more. It is a nice location...They are currently running sewer/water/power for the lots as well as cutting the roads.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index