Whoa, whoa, whoa...

by Kevin McKain {=StrikeZone GM=}

Here ¢ome$ The Moneeeey

J.R: That isn’t Gojinn…

King: No! Show some respect! It’s Kevin McKain!!

J.R: Seems our StrikeZone GM has a few words for us tonight.

The lights turn green and begin swaying across the arena back and forth, making the fans go crazy!! Candice steps back, not sure what to think of this, but allows it to go on, as the stage lights up for the fans. Grinning, Kevin McKain steps through the curtain and stops in the entryway, staring across from the curtain. Slowly, he bows his head, and turns toward the ramp, walking across the stage. He stops at the top of the ramp, and raises a mic to his mouth.

Pause.

Wait a minute…wait a minute…

See- I have a few things I’d like to say.

First of all, congratulations to the two of you. The Worlds Superior- Jack E. Breaker, and Viper. Both of you are the definition of Legend, and it makes me proud to know you’ve competed for me on my show several times before. You’re incredible athletes and deserve this reward.

The fans begin applauding, while Viper and Jack seem to be welcoming their praises.

As you all know- I brought Gojinn into the DWF. He wouldn’t compete unless guaranteed a title shot should he have beaten DeadBlood. He didn’t but he stayed in the DWF and kicked ass. He was….BY FARRRRR….

THE WORST Investment this company or I have ever made!!!

J.R: What the hell?

King: Huh….

J.R: Aww…where’s his defense?

King: I don’t think he gets one here.

He killed, not one, but TWO superstars that were former friends!!! He injured many, he GAVE belts away, he’s insulted almost everyone in this federation, bragged more than any of them, and is a DISGRACE to the Undisputed Championship and the entire D-W-F!!!

He stands there, insulting the decision of the board and superstars, wearing his fine suit for the fans.

I DO NOTTT think this man should be inducted into the HALL OF FAME!

Posted on Nov 15, 2006, 1:41 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses