Clogged. Mind if I use your head as a plunger?

by Gabriel Sands

Sands mood turned black.

"You speak to me as if I were human. Do you think the word Monster hasn't been uttered from the lips of every creature I've battled? I know what I am Gideon. It is you who are lost. My mission comes from the word of God. Free will has left this place to evil. This world will fall without a counter. You would have me bathe in the light and wait for peace? Ingrate. The forces that stand before this plane do not belong, it is not a human tongue that turns a man to sin these days it is the infection of Hell itself demons, spirits, and vampires! Balance must be restored! Humans can not stand against such a force of evil. Your wavering is proof of that itself. Your hesitation is why I was created. I do not stop to think about what my actions do. It is the above all will of God that governs my mission, there is no higher calling!

As for you, you smell of a fallen angel. This name, Gravedigger tell me whose grave are you plotting now? "

Gabriel backed so he could see both creatures in his onyx view. Any moment this could turn into a battle.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011, 2:03 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses