I'ts My Time To Shine. Hope you brought shades...

by

A slight hush comes over the crowd as the lights dim every so slightly. Everyone in attendance can feel the shift of mood in the air. Suddenly the arena lights get darker to the point where it is hard to see anything. Then, suddenly, a golden bright light seems to eminate from the top of the stage. At first the light starts off small but it seems to grow in size until it reveals to beautiful young women clad in what seems to be robes that one might see a Greek Goddess wear in Greek Mythology. Each of the women are holding up what looks to be a septer of sorts and stand silent with an emotionless expression on their face. They both stand side by side the entrance way of the stage, still as statues, septer in hand.

After a second or two, both of them similataneously lift up their septers and slam them down in unison as an odd, mysterious, cloudy, mist rises from their feet and shields the entire top of the stage and entrance way from plain view. Immediately flowing the slam from their septers the sound of a custom made edition of Kanye West's "Power" explodes over the PA system to a thunderous ovation as the fans in attendance recognize this to be Devil's new theme music as they are treated with a brand new video package that plays on the Creaturetron.

A remixed version of the character known as He-Man proclaiming, "I HAVE THE POWER!" rumbles across the arena followed by a remixed audio clip of Ray Reynolds yelling from this year's Green Lantern motion picture, "B-B-BEWARE M-M-M-Y P-P-P-P-POWER!!! The final audio remixed clip comes from Vegeta saying, "Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?"

(Oh hey Oh hey Oh hey
Hey Hey)

I'm living in that 21st century doin' something mean to it
Do it better then anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his theme music

[Chorus]
No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin' I just count the hours
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
(Now and Forever The Forbidden Champ)

The system broken, the schools closed, the prison's open
We ain't got nothing to lose motherfucker we rollin',
Ha? motherfucker we rollin'
With some dark haired girls and some Catherine Zeta Joneses
In this Creatures World we the one's chosen
So goodnight cruel world I see you in the mornin',
Ha? I see you in the mornin'
This is way too much, I need a moment.

[Chorus]
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
Till then, fuck that the world's ours

Fuck UE and his whole cast
Tell them Deezy said they can kiss his whole ass
More specifically they can kiss his ass hole
He an asshole? You bitches got jokes!
You short minded creatures, thoughts is napolean
My furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the goalies in
I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
he knows, he so fuckin' gifted
I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind but couldn't open up my own vault
My child-like creativity, purity and honesty is honestly being crowded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catching up with me, taking my inner child I'm fighting for custody
With these responsibilities that they entrust in me
As I look down at my diamond crush to piece thinking...

[Chorus]
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the powder
Till then, fuck that the world's ours

Colin Powers, Austin Powers
Lost in translation with a whole fuckin' nation
They say I was the abomination of the creatures nation
Well that's a pretty dour way to start a conversation
At the end of the day goddamn it I'm killin' this shit
I know damn well ya'll feelin' this shit
I don't need your pussy, bitch I'm on my own dick
I ain't got a power trip who you going home with?
How 'De doin'? He Surviving
He was strugglin' earlier now He thrivin'
Where the bad bitches huh? where ya hidin'?
He got the power make your life so excited..

(Oh hey Oh hey Oh hey
Hey Hey)

You got the power to let power go...?

Immediately Devil emerges from the bright light within the entranceway clad in his new black leather jacket that has his new logo on the back of it in a kind of design that makes it look as if someone actually applied it in blood and that blood is slowly dripping down his back. His dark pants also have the same logo on the side of both of his legs and his hair is now completely dark with only a straind of his ivory hair dangling slightly over his nose. With a slightly tug on each of his black leather gloves on each hand he marches down the ramp with a purpose, staring up into the ring at his opponent.

Noticeably, he pauses briefly and makes eye contact with a young woman in the front row area and smirks with a confident wink. She bites her lowerly and returns the wink watching him slide underneath of the ropes as the two unknown females continue to slam their golden, phoenix headed, septer down upon the steel stage to the beat of his new theme song.

Once in the ring, he crosses his arms making an X like symbol which stands for "Exile" and opens them up confidently similar to how AJ Styles does during his entrance. It only takes seconds for him to sling off his jacket off into the crowd as his new theme concludes and the lighting in the arena returns to normal. Shaking his lengthy dark hair wildly he shoved the ring announcer out of his way and proceeded to march right up to Crymzon and BACKHAND him ACROSS THE FACE so hard that the impact seemed to echo all across the arena to the point where even if someone was in the bathrooms taking a piss they would have thought someone got slapped in the very next stall. After the strike, Devil took a few steps back and motioned for Crymzon to bring it on. Fuck a fight. This shit was WAR! It was time to Dance With the Devil for this young punk...

Posted on Sep 6, 2011, 4:27 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses