return to index  

Buy One Get One Free....

May 12 2012 at 7:26 AM

(Login jjfaulconer)
Hummingbird lover 2011

I was out shopping for shrubs to plant on a bare side of our house and came
across these two beautys. I couldn't decide which one I wanted but went with the pink (Goldmine).
When I got to the checkout the lady said, "These are buy one get one free" I didn't even hear her finish her words and was already back with the second one....it is a orange (Dropmore) I believe that is the names on the pot.

When I got home, I first said to myself, "where on earth will I plant these"...then in just minutes I had 3 hummers snacking on them. I was very pleased. Today I plant them where they are, Husband isn't very happy about me planting that close to the patio but it is mother's day weekend and I think I should have what I want....don't you? [linked image]

I am planning to camp out there this weekend with my camera and I will get photos. Seems I never have my camera when they are feeding there. But I will get one if it takes all weekend.[linked image]
[linked image]

Jodi
South Central Ohio

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 12, 2012, 7:47 AM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 12, 2012, 7:48 AM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free....LinseyMay 12, 2012, 9:49 AM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 12, 2012, 2:59 PM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 12, 2012, 5:00 PM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 13, 2012, 12:37 AM
 Re: Buy One Get One Free.... May 13, 2012, 11:01 AM
Browse for your picture, Select and Open, Upload picture, Copy the "Shareable" code, Paste it in your message.
You can upload unlimited image files up to 2MB each for FREE.
Upload Now is an independent image hosting service and is not associated with this forum.
Translate to another language

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:

Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Brugmansia Forum

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

The Hummingbird Forum was founded on September 15, 2005