return to index  

I'm not sure he is happy!

May 12 2012 at 8:23 AM

Faulconer  (Login jjfaulconer)
Hummingbird lover 2011

Please don't be upset I have posted back to back, but I wanted to post this photo.
Last evening I was setting on the porch and thought I would take some photos. The hummers enjoy setting on the welcome sign and do it all the time, I thought I would just snap a few pictures and as I did I notice after I shot and the flash would go off, he would make this funny thing with his beak. I really think I was making him mad, so I stopped. However, I thought this was a cute photo. [linked image]

[linked image]

I don't understand why my photos look so blurry, when they are so sharp on my computer, is there a better way to post them to keep the sharpness?

Jodi
South Central Ohio

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!PamMay 12, 2012, 8:57 AM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!LisaMay 12, 2012, 10:21 AM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!PennyMay 12, 2012, 10:34 AM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!PatrickMay 12, 2012, 2:57 PM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!FaulconerMay 12, 2012, 5:08 PM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!SigridMay 12, 2012, 11:48 PM
 Re: I'm not sure he is happy!Becky CookMay 13, 2012, 12:33 AM
TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site (ad supported) and is not associated with this forum.

To use: Click on the Tinypic link above; Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Free Image Hosting site

FreeImageHosting.net is a free picture hosting site (ad supported) and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload; Copy Image Code; Paste that code in your message.

FreeImageHosting.net -

Filename extensions allowed: gif, jpg, bmp, png
Filesize limit: 3,000KB

Translate to another language

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:

Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Brugmansia Forum

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

The Hummingbird Forum was founded on September 15, 2005