An Internet Search turned up the following ad blockers.
I am not connected with, nor do I endorse, any of the following sites or products;use them at your own discretion and risk.
1. If you are using Internet Explorer 8 as your browser - You can add the AdblockIE utility:
"To test if the add-on is installed properly do the following after Installation:
Open Internet Explorer 8
Click on Tools > Manage Add-ons
Make sure Toolbars and Extensions is selected
Scroll down until you see af0.Adblock.BHO with the status Enabled"
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
2. If you are using Internet Explorer 9,see AdBlock IE TPL:
3. If you are using Firefox as your browser (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME
- you can add AdBlock Plus.
4. If anyone is using another browser,such as Opera,and knows about ad blocking,please post here about it. Thanks.
KLEX - USA