<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>return to index  

I would love see photos of hummingbirds.

April 20 2017 at 7:36 PM

Lulu  (Login pf2035)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

Many members are ready for the little ones, but it seems they have not made back so far.
I love to see many discussion about the plants and flowers, but I miss the photos of hummingbirds.
I have a lot of hummingbirds in my backyard, but not as many as proviso years. Thanks to good rain season in California (They found much needed nature resource everywhere). I have a couple of hummingbird prefer to take bath on roses. They are really fun to watch. I hope you do enjoy as much as I do. Have a nice day.

2017 hummingbird and rose_3

2017 hummingbird and rose_5

2017 hummingbird and rose_6

2017 hummingbird and rose_7

2017 hummingbird and rose_10

2017 hummingbird and rose_12

image free hosting

San Diego, CA

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jp
(Login nalono1)
Hummingbird Member 2005

Re: I would love see photos of hummingbirds.

April 20 2017, 9:19 PM 

What beautiful and interesting photos!

Brett (KY)
(Login afvn71)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

April 20 2017, 11:43 PM 

Lulu,
You have a great eye and your Hummers have great personality. Thanks for the entertaining pictures. Brett

Tom M
(Login TomnStPete)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

April 21 2017, 8:08 AM 

Very cool pictures, worthy of being in birding journals wink.gif
St Pete Tom
USDA 10a, Heat 10

Fran
(Login happyhummer)
Hummingbird Lover 2015

April 21 2017, 10:51 PM 

Oh, I love that second shot! She is loving that bath!!! Mine still aren't here, but maybe that is a good thing, as we are having a cool Spring, and even our apple trees aren't budding out yet. Maybe another couple of weeks. Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!

Fran
Lakeview, OR
Zone 4/5

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>return to index  
Search the Hummingbird Forum using Google search:
TinyPic image hosting site
TinyPic is a free picture hosting site (ad supported) and is not associated with this forum.

To use: Click on the Tinypic link above; Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Postimage hosting site
Postimageis a free picture hosting site (with some ads) and is not associated with this forum.

To use: Click on the Postimage link above; Browse for your picture by clicking on Choose Image.; Select your image and Open;; Copy the Hotlink for Websites by clicking on the blue clipboard symbol on the right edge of the code; Paste that code in your message.

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:
Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Brugmansia Forum

map_v2.png?u=h2sm&d=9lixPygMc1t0CHHPqCRs

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

The Hummingbird Forum was founded on September 15, 2005
Keeping hummingbirds alive in cold weather
web analytics