<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>return to index  
Tom M
(Login TomnStPete)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

Re: Free Popcorn Cassia Seeds

May 19 2017, 6:54 AM 

Nope, none since Harley left. My wife nicknamed him Harley because he was always on the move. When you only see 1-2 at a time it's easy to give them nicknames happy.gifsad.gif
St Pete Tom
USDA 10a, Heat 10

Rhonda
(Login rvird01)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

Free Popcorn Cassia Seeds

May 19 2017, 8:54 AM 

Guess we're in the same boat....It's taking me a while to get used to not having lots of hummers now. I like the name Harley, that's cute. I name animals as well. We had a pair of Great Egrets that followed me around the yard every day for a week. They would even walk up the steps on the lanai to peer in to see if I was out. I named them George and Gracie just because I loved watching that show as a kid (in reruns. of course) happy.gif

Rhonda
Englewood, Florida 10a

Click for Forecast for 34224 from weatherUSA

This message has been edited by rvird01 on May 19, 2017 9:58 AM

Tom M
(Login TomnStPete)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

Re: Free Popcorn Cassia Seeds

May 20 2017, 10:44 AM 

George & Gracie, I love it, guess we're showing our age though wink.gif

Do you have any flowering maple? If not and you like to try to root some cuttings I can send you or anyone else interested a few cuttings. They work it well over at Steve's place but they have never used it here in three years so it is coming out, to be replaced by some pentas. I have such limited space that I have to optimize nectaring plants that I see used here....
St Pete Tom
USDA 10a, Heat 10

Rhonda
(Login rvird01)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

May 20 2017, 3:42 PM 

Tom,

Yes, I'm old but not as old as I'm going to be happy.gif LOL

Thanks for the kind offer of the flowering maple. I do love flowering maples so happy.gif I will have to check with Joe before answering as we have a small lot and with the 4 mango trees, many banana plants, 2 big magnolias, many viburnums and my garden...we're running out of space.

I'll get back to you. Thanks again!

Rhonda
Englewood, Florida 10a

Rhonda
(Login rvird01)
Hummingbird Lover 2014

May 20 2017, 8:32 PM 

Tom,

I have the OK to try and grow the flowering maple happy.gif I'll email you with my address and other info. Thanks again!

Rhonda
Englewood, Florida 10a

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>return to index  
Search the Hummingbird Forum using Google search:
TinyPic image hosting site
TinyPic is a free picture hosting site (ad supported) and is not associated with this forum.

To use: Click on the Tinypic link above; Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Postimage hosting site
Postimage is a free picture hosting site (with some ads) and is not associated with this forum.

To use: Click on the Postimage link above; Browse for your picture by clicking on Choose Image.; Select your image and Open; Highlight and Copy the Hotlink for website ; Paste that code in your message. ; Paste that code in your message.

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:
Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Brugmansia Forum

map_v2.png?u=h2sm&d=9lixPygMc1t0CHHPqCRs

Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

The Hummingbird Forum was founded on September 15, 2005
Keeping hummingbirds alive in cold weather
web analytics