First I want to ask the league is still playing a 50 game sched, correct ?
If so, why do some teams only have 49 games on their schedule ? ST.Mike's comes to mind. Maybe someone can double check, but I counted 49. It appears some have 50 and some 49.
It there a chance of crossover playoff spots ?
Peterborough has 20 points, seventh in the East, while Mississauga has 18, sixth in the South. Could Peterborough slip into another division playoff tree should they finish ahead of the sixth place team in that division ?
Looking like the entire North Division will get in. Maybe time for restructuring the playoff format. I would like to see top four in each division.
Support Our Troops !
Go Leafs !
Go Jays !
Go Raptors !
Go Argos !
Go Rock !
Go TFC !
WEXDOG is a Cowboys Fan !
Lest We Forget
Wex, according to the OJHL Website the playoffs are as follows:
1) 1st and 2nd teams in each division receive a bye in the 1st round.
2) 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place in each division playoff in the 1st round against teams in their division only, 3rd plays 6th, 4th plays 5th in a 3/5 series.
3) Winners of 1st round in each division playoff against the 1st and 2nd place bye teams according to finish etc.
4) The only crossover is North division winner plays West division winner while the East division winner plays the South Division winner.
5) North/West winner plays South/East winner for the OJHL Championship.
As far as I know each team plays a 49 game schedule.