Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
SMC57
(Login SMC57)
Registered Members

Re: Justin Peca Takes Over In Newmarket

May 1 2012, 6:14 PM 

It sure surprises me.

It must be the Italian connection - Peca/Catenacci.

I don't think that Peca is the guy to guide Newmarket to greater heights.

IMO they have made a huge mistake, Perrin will come back to haunt the Canes next season.

KewlHockey99
(Login KewlHockey99)
Registered Members

May 1 2012, 10:35 PM 

Is it too early to give the Spirit another North Division title yet? It's clear they don't have a problem attracting talent. With Perrin (rumored) to be taking over as coach you've got yourself a winner. Going to be an interesting season at the RTC in Newmarket that's for sure!

Maguire
(Login Mags5)
Registered Members

May 11 2012, 3:31 PM 

Spirit lose a ton of fire power with Finch, Porter, Powers, Brelih, Doyle, Ranieri, Hall and Geiger.

Canes lose more on D with the loss of Dineen, Mort, Davies, and then on forward Bonner, LeBlanc, Grainger, Brown, Newlands.

Recruiting will be huge this summer. Both teams will have changes at the Head Coach position. Both teams are successful. As I mentioned before we will see some players looking for teams ie the Brampton kids, Huntsville and Vaughan. The top 3 or 4 players from each team could really help out some teams. ie Eden from Huntsville could land a blue line job on either of these teams.

Exciting times for Jr A. The league is getting stronger each year as it becomes less diluted with the elimination of a number of clubs.

I believe that Spirit lose much more than the Canes but that is just my opinion.

Maguire
(Login Mags5)
Registered Members

May 11 2012, 10:00 PM 

Clairmont from Otters signs with Aurora Tigers.
Great pickup for Tigers, big miss for Canes.

(Login blaze_96)
Registered Members

May 13 2012, 12:11 AM 

Hoping the Canes Can pick up Mich Eden, thought he was a good solid defenceman last year with Huntsville

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement