<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

vigialantism

March 13 2008 at 7:13 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 81.157.64.89

once again i stepped in to stop a coward terrifiying his girlfriend. i kept askin her if she needed help while i dodged his punches, she wouldnt answer.i had to run because the police wanted to arrest me. ladies, if you are in trouble
yell FIRE. that will bring people running.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
batman
(no login)

Re: vigialantism

March 13 2008, 7:29 AM 

can any women explain to me why the guy stopping you being beaten is the bad guy?

perhaps my moral compass needs recalibrating.should i just leave you to your kicking or do i get points for kicking you when your down?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

March 15 2008, 7:32 PM 

ah no the person helping is not always the bad guy, sounds like the women are a bit misguided. Least you did the right thing.

Respond to this message   
Batman
(no login)

March 16 2008, 2:54 AM 

Thanks for saying I did the right thing it gives me some hope in people.But after what iv seen and heard tonight i dont know if i can be bothered.Ladies if your in trouble shout FIRE, if people hear they may think it maybe more interesting than emmerdale. As for any of you idiots iv let off before or who think it will be just a slap and told to go home, I NEVER START TROUBLE. FROM NOW ON I WILL FINISH IT PROPERLY

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

May 13 2008, 6:12 PM 

Grasshopper says rise above it, doing the right thing is never easy that's why there's so many people around who look the other way.

All it takes for evil to survive is for good men to do nothing.

xx

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - vigialantism
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement