Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Box Of Chocolate Datura # 152-3
    • (Login Tiedjens)
      Brug IT Manager
      Posted Aug 14, 2010 9:25 PM

This is the second bloom on this Datura from Blicon's seeds, my camera was visiting a wedding in another province at the time the first one bloomed. I see I will have a different # one blooming soon as well.
      This is 152-3.....

152-3

Canada 5b
      Forum editing tech
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Uploads.im - image hosting site

Uploads.im is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload; Copy the Direct Link code; Paste that code in your message.

Free online spelling checker

Search:   for    

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:

Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Hummingbird Forum

Est. Oct. 6, 2005 - Page visits Free Counters

Patrick (Celtguy) Started the Brugmansia Forum and is now Moderator Emeritus

Locations of visitors to this page

Daily Map of Brugs and Such Forum Visitors