<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Where is everyone?

December 13 2010 at 6:46 PM
Selma  (Login ispydox)
Brugmansia lover

Hi all, no one has posted anything since November! Are you alive out there? Have all your brugs died? Is everyone Christmas shopping?
Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! I wish everyone many fragrent blooms next year!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony O
(no login)

Where is everyone?

December 16 2010, 12:58 PM 

Merry Christmas to you as well.
I don't know about the rest, but I've been out sniffing the air in my greenhouse every evening. My fragrent noid Brug blooms haven't quit yet. Just when I thought they were finished, a whole bunch of new buds formed and started opening. I took some cuttings when I thought they were done, and I just noticed that one of my 6" cutting is producing buds. How cool is that?

BobKy
(Premier Login bob2aa)
Owner

Hi Selma

December 16 2010, 3:25 PM 

Trying to stay warm happy.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-
Cheers,Bob

KLEX USA
[linked image]

Selma
(Login ispydox)
Brugmansia lover

Re: Where is everyone?

December 17 2010, 10:14 AM 

Oh, Tony, you are soooo fortunate! In order to get my NOID pink into the basement, I had to cut off all the producing branches. So I have a bunch of sticks in my basement. Take an extra sniff for me!

[linked image]

Patrick
(Login Celtguy)
Bird Lover

Re: Where is everyone?

December 17 2010, 11:32 PM 

Most of my brugs were trimmed quite a bit before going into the garage last month, but I've had quite a few blooms open up in there. There are fewer now, but they're still nice to see when I go in there. I don't often get much fragrance, but that may be due to the cool temps....I keep the temp there about 47, as a minimum. If it gets warmer outside, then it's also a little warmer inside.

Merry Christmas to all...or Season's Greetings to those of other persuasions.

Patrick
USDA Zone 8b
Heat Zone 3
Sunset Zone 5
SeaTac, WA...one cool place
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Free online spelling checker

Search:   for    

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER SITES:

Feathered Friends Helpful Tips The Bug Forum The Butterfly Forum The Hummingbird Forum

Est. Oct. 6, 2005 - Page visits Free Counters

Patrick (Celtguy) Started the Brugmansia Forum and is now Moderator Emeritus

Locations of visitors to this page

Daily Map of Brugs and Such Forum Visitors