MJHL proudly presents the MJHL hockey forum. A great place for us to interact with each other in the MJHL. This resource is meant to track our IR moves and Game scores as well as any other major events upcoming for the league. Current Rosters and Picks

Return to Index  

any one interested in joing a fantasy football league similar to this .

August 9 2007 at 11:39 AM
2fast  (Login 2fast_33)

ive been a fantasy football league similar to this for a couple of yrs now ,when u draft players pick them up but you are only alotted so much money at the begiiningf of the yr to sign players..........anyways a couple of guys have moved away so we are looking for a few guys to take over that would be interested in doing it for a couple of yrs,we will start from scratch again and re draft all new teams (so my team from last yr that i protected 10 guys from doesnt exist anymore).....the draft is a bidding war,u start with 22 dollars and u bid on the players u want with everone (so say u might get chad johnson for expensive say like 3.00$ but might get a steal in laurence maroney for like 20.cents)its everyones choice who they like...............anyways let me know whos intersted we still have 6 guys from last yr still here.

shane.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. hey i would love to be in - Clone10 on Aug 9, 2007, 9:10 PM
  3. Has your draft happened yet? - sharks18 on Aug 27, 2007, 10:11 AM
Find more forums on NHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement