MJHL proudly presents the MJHL hockey forum. A great place for us to interact with each other in the MJHL. This resource is meant to track our IR moves and Game scores as well as any other major events upcoming for the league. Current Rosters and Picks

Return to Index  

we need a rule on this

July 18 2008 at 8:19 AM
rangers  (no login)

I protected Jagr as a member of the New York Rangers not playing for a ****ing Russian hockey team.To me something needs to be done because I am losing a potential 80 point player and to pick up a player at the end of the draft that nobody ****ing wants is not fair to me.Jagr on my team is a top 5 protected player with the potensial every year for big seasons.There has to be a rule in place that if this happens starting right now and going forward that you can pick up a player off of your roster that you did not protect.I had at least 5 players I could have protected that I lost because Jagr is a lazy fag that decided not to play in the NHL.If there is no rule in place this is going to happen to every person in this draft down the road and piss everyone off.What do you guys think? oh ya this might happen even quicker then I thought with the Radulov rumours.

Your Champion: Billy (Show me my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Then I want someone for Desjardins a few years ago. - Flying Octopi on Jul 18, 2008, 10:12 AM
    1. I don't listen to cellar dwellers - Rangers on Jul 18, 2008, 3:28 PM

2. Will be discussed at the meeting - Vikings on Jul 20, 2008, 2:08 PM
  4. I want compensation for Niedermayer too. - Sweetness on Jul 21, 2008, 9:24 AM
    1. I should be compensated.... - sharks18 on Jul 21, 2008, 10:28 AM

Find more forums on NHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement