MJHL proudly presents the MJHL hockey forum. A great place for us to interact with each other in the MJHL. This resource is meant to track our IR moves and Game scores as well as any other major events upcoming for the league. Current Rosters and Picks

Return to Index  

Here is the move and the link provided... or story....

November 6 2009 at 12:18 PM
Vikings  (Login WarriorsRock)

Response to NEED A LEAGUE RULING ON THE MINI B'S MOVE

Guys we need to be clear here. Is this going to be a legal move. As of now these moves are not legal. Such as a player out with the Flu.. that is not considered an injury and he can't be IR'd. We need to address this. If it is considered legal this is going to change the way we do the rest of the moves from here on out for all teams.

Really makes no differnce to me as I likely pay the closest attention of all owners and this will allow me alot more flexibility when make moves. That is someting I am not opposed to at all.

I just want to know. This is setting a prescident her.e

IR move
October 30 2009 at 9:46 PM Anonymous (no login)
from IP address 71.17.81.248

Response to game 11 moves..nm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

place williams on ir and pick Steven Reinprecht

Justin Williams 2009-10-30 probable for Monday's game against Phoenix lower body

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Flu - flying octopi on Nov 8, 8:14 PM
    1. It was the Surgery that allowed Kessel IR status - Vikings on Nov 8, 8:30 PM
      1. I can talk more on this but briefly... - flying octopi on Nov 9, 9:14 AM

Find more forums on NHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement