| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

Oh yes Ed, that strap is very classy,...

February 13 2010 at 8:56 AM
No score for this post

from IP address 114.75.49.172

Response to NICE, Richard! That's from the "T" Series Racing Timex's. I have the same one in>>

I still prefer Metal bracelets though, one of the reasons for liking Timex so much, was the use of expanding bracelets. I don't see many manufacturers using them these days.I find leather a bit to fiddly to put on, I'm inclined to be a bit clumsy & drop the watch! Also I hardly ever think to take my watch off for a shower, which spoils the leather. Choosing matching bracelets to certain watches is an art, which I'm gradually coming to grips with, by seeing the excellent match ups, on this forum. I only have a fairly basic local jeweler & he has a very limited choice.
Regards Richard.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter