| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

No instructions, but here is what I found

May 3 2010 at 9:58 PM
No score for this post
Michael Morrill 
from IP address 98.111.59.24

Response to Turn those Knobs!

The right hand button rotates to turn the display on or off..while off it seems to stay on the time you turned it off..(I guess it really does mean energy saving!) The light button when turned and pressed will at one press make the time and date flash back and forth, but if you hold it in the setting sequence starts with the month, day, hour, min..then press the right hand button to change any of those settings, then turn the light switch back and press the other one and it starts running..at least so far. The watch was adveritsed as a 1976, but the stamp on the inside sayd 78..same year I graduated high school! (But since Dad HATED Timex, I had to buy my own! LOL) Hope this helps

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter