| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

Thursdays watch

July 29 2010 at 9:38 AM
No score for this post
RonD. 
from IP address 192.35.35.35

Going for the gold today (as I like to call it) happy.gif Today I am wearing the 14K Dorado. These are rare and hard to come by. I got mine by luck.. a friend of mine was given a bag of watches from the elderly woman next door after her husband had passed away. The watch was in the bag, and since he knew I liked Timex, he sold it to me for a very reasonable price.

[linked image] [linked image]

I take the battery out when not in use, so If I put one in like I did this morning (no battery cover on these, you need to remove the crystal and take the watch out of the case to put the battery in), I will probably wear it for a week before removing the battery and putting it back in the drawer.

What is everyone else wearing today?
Ron

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter