| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

Vintage Great Britain morning...

November 29 2010 at 7:05 AM
No score for this post
Norm 
from IP address 82.171.31.108

I was on my way picturing a #9124 backset from 1965/66 when the this nice Great Britain made dropped on the door mat.
I guess its 1954? I actualy have no clue regarding its model/catalog name or number.

Its a 33x40 case and 16mm lug size with a #21 Scotland movement Great Britain made and signed dial,
V-conic Shock Resistant, red secondhand, goldtone raised hour numbers with lumen on the hands a minute outher ring sized Gents watch.
And still running! I cleaned it up to be able to also look through the crystal and the dial might need still a dust clean, but this is a beauty, if i may say so wink.gif
Found a matching band that fits on those Spider-legg-like lugs that are actualy very nicely added to the case, they stand out here as these lugs
seem to touch the ground and the case stays high, very nice.

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter