MagnetismFebruary 18 2011 at 6:16 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I seem to be having some problems with all my watches getting magnetized lately. I thought some of you folks that are more into science could give me (and others) some tips on what types of things could magnetize a watch.
I read somewhere that computer speakers could do it if you were too close, how about the badge readers at work? Where I work you need to swipe a badge across a pad to get the doors of most rooms to open. How about the badges themselves?
PS I did invest in a de-magnetizer years ago. I find myself constantly using it on my really expensive watches.
- Re: Magnetism - Ian on Feb 18, 2011, 6:56 PM
- Re: Magnetism - JerseyMo on Feb 18, 2011, 8:17 PM
- Re: Magnetism - George S on Feb 18, 2011, 9:51 PM
- Thanks - Paul on Feb 19, 2011, 11:25 AM
- From another forum (more) - Jack from Philadelphia on Feb 20, 2011, 6:01 AM