| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

A rare find that keeps on increasing

May 2 2012 at 9:06 PM
No score for this post
Paul (CT) 
from IP address 76.250.193.44

I give people credit if they can sell something on the bay and make a profit good for them. At the same time,it never ceases to amaze me that items on the bay that don't sell because they have a rare over price to them. I noticed that one such Timex on there is an 80's square face blue dial watch that to me is quite common. Yes it looks good like a Timex should.

I have to share this comment with the forum. I noticed that as I was scanning other items that I came across this same blue face Timex was relisted again. I'm still laughing because it made think of what PT Barnum said while reading the description. For 3 months they couldn't sell this "rare watch" for the BIN price of $95 so, they probably figure that the reason why it wasn't selling was that the price wasn't matching the "rarity" so they bumped the price up another $20. Me thinks this time this rare beauty will sell...after all at that price, I'd buy two, do you agree PT!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter