| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

Timex Expedition T498549J vibrating alarm "occassion" altert set

May 17 2012 at 12:47 PM
No score for this post

from IP address 65.128.39.137

My old "geek" casio data bank watch with individual date alarms/messages, no longer is made. I like to set alarms for my soccer game officiationg for several weeks in advance, different time each day, also lists 15 character fields of where. The Timex Expedition vibrating alarm T498549J watch is as close as I can find, but it only has 15 "occasions" to use.

The trick is to set the "time alert" for the "occasion" (which by default is 8 am) so I can customize that "occassion." I found where to do it on the internet, wrote it down, but it doesn't work now.

Can any help on how to set the "Alert Setup" for the "Occasions" to change the default time for that occasion?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter