Help with My 1967 Timex MarlinMay 20 2012 at 10:17 PM
No score for this post
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I inherited an old Timex from my grandfather. The numbers on the dial are 2017 2467. I have been able to discover it to be a Marlin from 1967 but I know nothing else.
I would like to know if this is a mechanical or automatic model. Also, I might like to wear it on occasion but it is not running and am wondering if it is worth repairing.
Oh, it also has the coolest Speidel calendar band. I haven't found that anywhere. Does anyone know about that?
- Mark - Michael Morrill on May 21, 2012, 7:20 AM
- Re: Help with My 1967 Timex Marlin - JerseyMo on May 21, 2012, 8:58 AM
- Thanks - Mark on May 21, 2012, 6:57 PM
- Michael and JerseyMo - - - Mel on May 21, 2012, 12:08 PM
- Thanks - Mark on May 21, 2012, 7:01 PM
- Re: Help with My 1967 Timex Marlin - George S on May 21, 2012, 8:23 PM