| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

I have seen...

June 20 2012 at 9:03 PM
No score for this post
John 
from IP address 108.75.97.87

Response to Help Identify Watch - Hampden - USA

this dial somewhere in my 'Boxes'. All I have to do now is sort through a few hundred. Your watch sure looks like a 'Molly Stark'. It was a four hundred movement and usually in 7-J. I do believe they were also made in higher jewel counts. The one 'set' screw that holds the movement in the case and the missing 'set screw' hole sure fit this case well to be a case swap. Does the case back have any names or marks on the inside? Is the case three piece( does the crystal unscrew from the case )? As you probably know the Dueber-Hampden equipment was reported as being seen in about 1986 in a working watch plant in China.I'll keep looking. I hope you can get the watch working.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter