| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
 Return to Forum  

questions three. one for ian, two for all

July 16 2012 at 8:16 AM
No score for this post

from IP address 90.41.152.130

ian: how did you attack the green tinted dial. it came out like new! second: anyone know anything about how a ladies' timex 100 came with a 17 jewel swiss movement?
third: i've been hesitating to hang my elbow out the window while driving, imagining dust getting into my old watches in the absence of the original little rubber, plastic or metal gaskets at the stem entrance. there were different versions, but very few of the old watches i have came with them. some crowns have a rubber washer inside that fits over the tube, but others don't have the tube. so i'm wondering if the air pressure represents a real danger, and are the gaskets to be had or do i have to make them myself? thanks, tim

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter