| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |
The Timex Watch Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Before and after..

November 2 2010 at 3:07 PM
No score for this post

from IP address 74.97.93.240

[linked image]
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Paul

Re: Before and after..

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 3:32 PM 

nice Mike - how did you do it so well??
Paul

Secret..lol

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 3:56 PM 

I went to Jo-an fabrics and bought a "gold leafing pen" I painted over the letters and waited for it to dry. I had purchased a "Miracle all purpose polishing cloth (with real coconut oil!) from ebay a while ago..(this cloth does do an amazing polishing job on plastic crystals too) and placed it on a flat surface..a few rubs and all that was left was the logo. I am rather happy with the way it came out too! Can't wait to wear it to the Roger Waters concert in Philly on the 8th..I missed the Wall 30 years ago..I've got my ticket and ready to go!

Nice Job, Mike. Best Restoration of That Type I've Ever Seen nt

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 4:15 PM 

nt

TNT

Nice Job! I want to see the LEDs!

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 5:03 PM 

JerseyMo

re:before and after

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 5:24 PM 

wow...super job. bet that would be great to do on the elapsed time ring of a diver

Viscount JerseyMo of Timexicana!

Ian

diver bezel

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 5:31 PM 

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking JM!

Ian

genius...

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 5:53 PM 

think alike!

Viscount JerseyMo of Timexicana!

Ian

very true

No score for this post
November 2 2010, 6:44 PM 

now we just have to get other people to recognise it!

Thanks all for the kind words

No score for this post
November 3 2010, 3:28 PM 

I was rather suprised at the outcome myself, not being very "artsy" but you never know what you can do unless you try..picked that watch up for 9.99 usd on the bay..guess the seller couldn't figure it out either..if I would only part with some I could make some money...!!

Current Topic - Before and after..
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help | Off-Topic Section |

Timex Watch Forum stats counter
Web Site Hit Counter