Seeing this post reminded me that one of my project watches was a 32 Auto. having disassembled it a weeks back I could not recall what the issue was. So I gave it a soak and rinse in the ultrasonic. It started right up and I began to put it all back together.
Once I had the dial in place I tested that the date wheel would advance. Ah but, it would not and then I recalled what the issue was. This movement had a bad minute wheel. So to the scrap heap I went and removed one from a #25 with a pulled hairspring.
Here it is and its been running for some 12 hours now. Only have to put it in the case and install the rotor.
Notice in the lower right is the orginal minute wheel. You can see that a few teeth have worn down. Next to it is a good wheel for reference.