Return to Index  

thanx for the advice

December 31 2011 at 2:45 PM
lone wolf (christian kuehl)  (no login)
from IP address 209.212.5.67

i just wanted to say thanks for your advice in the free lecture you gave at the library in browns mills. however i still need more advice from you. the last time i talked to you was at the lecture about the strange happenings in our house and now it is calm but someone rocks our recliner chair back and forth and it is not our animals nor is it my grandmother because she is in her bedroom sleeping. there are still minor things going missing and re appearing in places that we have not been in the most recent was my moms watch and my two toy cars.i two days ago 12-29-2011 was listening to my thirty seconds to mars CD and one Ferrari car fell so i picked it up and set it back on the table then not even tens seconds later the mustang fell i picked it back up and told them to leave my toys alone. they did exactly that. when I'm sleeping i get dragged to the point where my head is no longer touching the pillow and i am half way down the blanket wondering who is dragging me it is not my mom nor my grandmother. it is just odd that i am being dragged and that they are messing with our things again please call my mom at 609-678-6522 (it is a minute phone) and she will tell you more about the happenings. and BTW my mom did not get the questionnaire can you please send her another one. thanx lone wolf p.s.s you can also email her @ utek31nj@yahoo.com that is if you can! have a super holiday

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: thanx for the adviceSharonJan 1, 2012, 10:53 PM
  Re: thanx for the advicelone wolf (christian)Jan 5, 2012, 4:19 PM