| 
 Search 
 | 
 My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

Return to Index  

Questions about transferring ownership of a forum.

October 20 2009 at 7:44 PM
No score for this post

Tom Custom  (Login 58custom)
from IP address 75.32.31.183
SBC Internet Services
Los Angeles, California
United States

Almost six years ago I gave a forum to a guy with Steve's help. It was a pretty easy process.

Now I plan to give away another forum to a friend. But this particular forum is set up with three groups for our membership. There are over two thousand members in the main group. The other two groups consist of three and eight members. These groups should also transfer with the forum. It gets worse. There are in fact eight forums in my little forum empire, all related, and they all will be transferred to N54 user "blizzardND". Eight forums, three groups. So, questions:

Can you transfer the groups with the forums?

Who should I contact these days about the transfer when it is time to do it (target mid-November)?

For reference (and because it is so awesome) here is the link to the main forum:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/119419/

"Understeer is hitting the wall with the front of your car. Oversteer is hitting it with the rear." --"Fireball" Roberts

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement