| 
 Search 
 | 
 My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

Return to Index  

Where can I protest against the closure of a forum?

April 23 2010 at 2:09 AM
Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
Rich Iglesias  (Login riglesias)
from IP address 189.217.21.39
Cablevision SA de CV
ąź
Mexico,
Mexico

Why did you closedhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/176899/ ??

It was a Cable Television forum and I never saw nothing illegal on it, and when there was illegal discussions (like people trying to get free TV) the discussion was inmediatly closed.

There were menaces by some dude that wasn't happy with what was said about his TV System (yeah! crazy people is out there) and he said that he would report the forum because of that, is this was the case or he did something to close the forum I urge you to immediately delete this user's account not the forum, as he would be the one abusing the reporting system.

That forum is so popular that when you look for network54 on google the phrase "TelevisiĆ³n por Cable" appears inmediatly, that forum is a clean one I assure you and people has pressed a lot to move it away from network54 but we never had, I don't know if this is the right place for commenting the issue but I urge you to check the forum status and report why it was closed.

Thanks in advance.. Rich

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement