No score for this post

(Premier Login tatialoringcc)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 71.163.53.252
Verizon Internet Services
Rockville, Maryland
United States

Response to AHA.. The plot thickens

Thanks Ripper for your detective work ....

[linked image]

.... Network54 NOT supporting SAFARI for embedding???? Why????? You must have LOTS of Mac and Apple product users out there. I use Safari perfectly well for other features here.

And yes, before Feb. 2010, I NEVER had a problem embedding videos.

O.K. so I have FIREFOX on my computer as a back-up. I tried it over there, and lo and behold using the FULL EMBED CODE from YOUTUBE the video showed up (I tried 2 different videos). None of the other options worked - the shortened version, the "opposite suggestion," etc. (one gave me a totally different video, one nothing showed up, one just showed some text).

... BUT no happy ending yet!! ... Every time I tried to play either video, I got an "ERROR message, please try again later." BUT if I clicked again on the video, which took me directly to YOUTUBE, both videos were playing perfectly there!!

Any explanations for that???? FIREFOX is only 1/2 supported by Network54??? At least the videos were physically visible, unfortunately just not working???

ANY OTHER suggestions??? At this stage, I'm game for trying pretty much anything!!

Thanks again Ripper and everyone else for their suggestions. Hi Nick, over there in Customer Service, any suggestions from your viewpoint? - ANY chance that you'll be supporting SAFARI sometime SOON, so I can finally embed videos again???

Most sincerely,

Tatia
http://www.network54.com/Forum/172251/

~ ~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement