S-----L-----0-----W loading of pages

September 19 2011 at 12:52 AM
No score for this post

(Premier Login alans2708)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 46.208.78.14
London,
United Kingdom

On and off OVER THE LAST 3 WEEKS my main general discussion FORUM has sufferred some very bad slow page loadings -sometimes taking upto 4 minutes for a single page to load.

When this first happened I thought it was a just a technical glitch in N54 so politely emailed asking for some remedial actions to correct this, over night all then seemed ok.

Last week it happened again, this time lasting 3+ whole days before returning to near normal and then it returned yet again last Friday it seems.

I just have been on a weeks vacation so could not complain or make representations about this very annoying situation which was brought to the attention of my 'moderator' and before he was able to do anything as to contacting yourselves the glitch dissapeared again....

HAS ANYONE ELSE SUFFERRED THESE ONGOING 'PAGE LOADING' SPEED problems ???

During ALL of this problems existance NOTHING else is wrong with the other accesses or forums I use yet every week of so like the rest of you I get the SUNDAY MORNING MESSAGE ...'WE OPTIMISE' FORUMS to make sure they are running at best possible speed etc etc', would someone at N54 please take responsibility for this annoying page loading speed related problem and try to get it resolved so it does not occur again .... other than that I have zero problems with N54 and the services provided, thankyou.

rgds ALAN, in the UK

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement