problem with one of your forums...

December 3 2011 at 3:48 AM
Average Score 3.0 (2 people)
Anonymous  (Login damp_fart)
from IP address 109.123.101.57
United Kingdom

The forum in question is...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/188020/

I have been around on the forum since it was first started. The girl who started the forum Lucyhmm started the forum in 2001 under the email address lucyhmm@hotmail.com. Lucy stopped using the forum years ago and as the hotmail address she used for it was just left unused Hotmail deleted her account meaning that anyone could then make up an account in that name.

And that's what they did, someone from the forum made up the same email address and then got the password for her network54 account sent through to the lucyhmm email account.

Now for the past two years people have been getting constantly banned from using the forum for no reason and that's happening again right now, peoples posts and threads are being deleted or edited and there was one incident where the owner posted the address and phone number etc of a poster on the forum.

It was alwyas a very busy forum and people are getting sick of it now and hardly anyone is using it because of the current owner (who nobody knows who it is) and the random banning of people and removing posts.

Could you please do something about it, either by removing the current owner (who stole ownership of the forum anyway) and passing the admin login etc to another user of the forum or maybe removing all of his moderating powers, if not it would be best if you just closed the forum down.

Right now there are around 10 or more users banned, me included for no reason at all and we have been banned for three days now.

Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement