My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

Return to Index  

Re: Just so you know

December 7 2011 at 8:17 PM
Average Score 1.5 (2 people)

Ripper  (Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Response to Re: Just so you know

So, this has been going on for over 2 years and it's only being reported now?

The post about taking over was put up April 6 2009 at 10:31 PM
. There was a post here complaining that I did not do the research necessary. Well, here's a clue. It is not my job, as I clearly stated previously, to search through two years of posts to see who is doing what.

Furthermore, as I also stated previously, as long as the owner of the forum does not breach the terms of use, he or she can do as they please. They can ban people, they can edit posts, they can delete posts and they can do it all for fun if they so please.

Once again, if these actions bother you, there are a few things you can do.

1. Stop going to that forum, stop posting there, stop replying there. This way, it will not bother you so much.
2. Create your own forum where you can ban people, edit their posts, delete their posts and do whatever else you like, all for fun, if you so choose.

No one is holding a gun to your head to make you continue to use a forum that does not siut your needs.

There is little, if anything that can or will be done for you, I am afraid, unless you can prove that the forum owner is doing something that is against the terms of use.

I will not even go into why Hotmail e-mail addresses shouldn't be used for forum registrations. I did a search on Microsoft's website and nowhere on the site does it say that your Hotmail address will be reassigned. It does say if you stop using it, your mail and your contacts will be deleted. As a test, I had an old Hotmail address I haven't used in 5 years. I just logged into it, it is still there, as I stated previously that it would be. I had no mail and my contacts were gone, but my e-mail address was still there. I had to jump through a few login hoops, but someone else wasn't using my e-mail account.

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement