No score for this post

(Premier Login Vforvictoria)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 24.10.207.199
Comcast Cable
Ogden, Utah
United States

Response to Re: Tired of this message several times a day....m

first one dissapeared thanks to the problem I stated above! So frustrating! Hope this one goes thru....

Ripper, I would like to agree with you but I can't. This only happens when I come to network54, and if I didn't own an established board I would give up! This is very frustrating, and I'm paying for this frustration?

I have trendmicro already, love it, and adware, both say no issues. I have no issues with any other site at all, just this one! Everyone who has complained to me gets the exact issue I stated above in my original posts, and they are in different states and some different countries, so you cannot tell me that is all of our DNS's services. This is a network54 problem, plain and simple-it only happens to them on this site too.

I think you misunderstood  me on the ads, it's like if you did a google search for a site, that site would pop up along with others who might fit it. When I receive this "Your website cannot be found" it offers other websites that might be what I am looking for. Not neccessarily ads per se.

It is happening more and more now. Sometimes the site shows up, but then you click on a post and you get the cannot find message, refresh or jump back and you have the site again. Back and forth every day, driving me batty!

Please respond network 54 or fix, thank you!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement