I had read that

June 18 2014 at 5:14 AM
Average Score 4.0 (3 people)
benj397  (Login benj397)
from IP address 98.159.31.196
Atoka,
United States

Response to Re: Not receiving email notifications

and knew the forum was moderated which would cause posts to at least be delayed. I had responded to a thread here about email notifications not working (started by someone else) back in March and while it was posted, no response was provided and email notifications were not fixed. In regard to "this was my second attempt" to post this issue, I sent a post on Sunday (never showed up) and then this one you responded to on Monday.

How is one to perceive no response to a 3 month old post, and then when asked again it doesn't show up?

Now, regarding your comment "As for the emails, they do not seem to be working" has anyone been working on this issue over the last 3 or more months?

An explanation regarding email notifications and what if anything is being done to fix the issue would be a lot more helpful and friendly than your response above.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement