need ACTION!!

May 2 2010 at 7:39 AM
No score for this post
206monroe  (Login 206monroe)
from IP address 98.240.184.81
Comcast Cable
Saint Paul, Minnesota
United States

I am reporting abuse for the 10th time you I'm trying this post.

When you do a search for Toplace or Toplace forum under 'Google' or 'Bing' then a competitor-- ba-hairapparent.comp comes up. Forum54 hosts his forum:

www.network54.com/Forum/241571/

I am suing Hair Apparent for violation of a non-compete agreement. Is
he linking to me? Please contact me
immediately to discuss this. This is costing me a lot of business!!
Thanks,
John
toplace.com
612-819-9533

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Re: need ACTION!!

No score for this post
May 2 2010, 8:32 AM 

John,

I looked at the source code for both their main website and their forum. There is no keyword or other mention of Toplace in their source code. They are getting listed in the search engines because of mentions of Toplace on their forum.  There is not much that can be done about that, since it is the search engine causing the issue, and as a public forum, they can discuss pretty much anything.

I am, however, not part of the management at Network54 and they may have a different answer for you. Only they can answer you on this one. You might consider contacting them at support at network54 dot com.

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement