My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Premium services stopped?

August 18 2010 at 12:02 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)

Marloes Kuijpers  (Premier Login Beheergodin)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 212.127.142.51
Multikabel

Venlo,
Netherlands

Hi,

I have a Premium account, which I pay every first of april and first of october. But I has been stopped since yesterday? In the payment history I can tell Network had been trying to collect money since august 10?

I don't understand why my account had been stopped?

Thank you for any help!

Greetings, Marloes Kuijpers

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

There seems to be a glitch

No score for this post
August 18 2010, 12:48 PM 

in the August billing cycle... E-mail support at network54 dot com directly and ask them to help you. Include your login ID, password and forum ID so they know who you are and which forum is affected.

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Marloes mv Helena, Simon & Norah
(Premier Login Beheergodin)
Multikabel

Venlo, 05
Netherlands

Thank you

No score for this post
August 19 2010, 3:01 AM 

I will send them an email.

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]
Marloes mv Helena (11-02-03) & Simon (18-08-06) & Norah (15-04-10)

(Login N54nick)
Network54 Employee

Please Check Your Records

No score for this post
August 20 2010, 2:13 PM 

There was a technical issue on our part at your last renewal. Your credit card didn't go through, even though it appeared that it did on our end. We should have cut off your Premier services back in April, but did not. You should have received this notice via email:

Dear Network54 Premier User,

We recently noticed an error in our Premier Services billing where transactions that appeared successful to us were invalid transactions. On your most recent renewal, we were unable to successfully bill you for your services, although we renewed and continued your Premier Services.

As this is a mistake on our side, we are not charging for the period from when this happened until the present. However, in order for us to continue Network54 Premier Services for you, please update your billing information at https://secure.network54.com/My_Account/Account/Edit. You may also edit or cancel your current Network54 Premier Services at this link if you wish to. Your Premier Services account will be set to the current month (August 2010) and we will run our Premier processing to make your Premier Services current.

If you have any questions regarding this error, please contact me at cpmoser@network54.com. Thank you for choosing Network54 as your forum provider!

Chris Moser
Network54

Just to double check, please look at your credit card statement for April. If you see a charge from us on there, let me know.

Nick
N54 Customer Support

Marloes mv Helena, Simon & Norah
(Premier Login Beheergodin)
Multikabel

Venlo, 05
Netherlands

Thank you

No score for this post
August 22 2010, 8:13 AM 

I haven't received that email because I didn't have an emailadress linked to this account. Now I have and we will look into this as soon as possible. It is correct that we've changed creditcards before the renewal in April, I think something went wrong updating the account data. Thanks for your update!

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]
Marloes mv Helena (11-02-03) & Simon (18-08-06) & Norah (15-04-10)

Current Topic - Premium services stopped?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement