Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Support Backlog

January 26 2011 at 4:34 PM
No score for this post

Steven Roussey  (Login sroussey)
Network54 Employee

Nick is no longer with us and I have a huge backlog of messages to support to go through, then I will hit these forums. Please be patient.

N54 / Steven Roussey / My Weblog / Follow on Twitter

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
~Carmen~
(Login Energytuts)
Jazz Telecom S.A.
Zaragoza, 52
Spain

Thanks,

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 5:48 AM 

wait for me to activate the java on my forum, I have been waiting, Nick did not know what I hope is resolved soon, thanks

Steven Roussey
(Login sroussey)
Network54 Employee

Re: Thanks,

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 12:18 PM 

If it is not, send another email. I've cleared out most except for: billing, password reset, email auto response, and problems with validation links. So I should have responded by now.

~Carmen~
(Login Energytuts)
Jazz Telecom S.A.
Zaragoza, 52
Spain

Ok, I send mail to support@network54.com, I have to send to another address? thanks

No score for this post
January 29 2011, 4:56 AM 

nt

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

That address should still work

No score for this post
January 29 2011, 9:13 AM 

I don't think it was Nick's direct e-mail.

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Vt100
(Login vt100)

Dourados, 11
Brazil

Re: Support Backlog

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 7:55 PM 

Steven Roussey
(Login sroussey)
Network54 Employee

billing...

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 12:19 PM 

I'm working on billing issues this weekend

Vt100
(Login vt100)
Brasil Telecom S/A - Filial Distrito Federal

Dourados, 11
Brazil

Re: billing...

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 2:53 PM 

Steven Roussey
(Login sroussey)
Network54 Employee

Update

No score for this post
February 16 2011, 4:08 PM 

I'm out of town, so I can't get to fixing the remaining issues until I return next week.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what the processing problem is. We have found some issues and fixed them: for example, we moved our servers and changed the IP addresses, which broke security with the payment gateway. Fixing that didn't fix the problem. sad.gif my next help desk appointment with them is next week.

Internal Service Errors: I get pages about them. So I know about them quite well. sad.gif I have two ideas on how to track this down. One that just came to me and motivated me to post about it here. happy.gif

Embedding of videos, etc., needs some work in particular since YouTube and vim have changed their codes.

I plan to attack this is this order next week. I'm behind again on the support email work, please be patient. Thanks!

I seriously can not wait to feel all caught up again.

Steven Roussey
(Login sroussey)
Network54 Employee

Re: Update

No score for this post
February 20 2011, 9:49 AM 

Well, the payment processor was giving us user authentication errors. But the error seemed to be a lie and led us down many bad paths, and lots of lost time.

Turns out we were using the API in such a way that not everyone was getting billed, but we would mark it as having cleared. They detected it, and then shut us out to "protect" us I suppose.

Anyhow, we are catching up with billing now.

As for Internal Service Errors, I made some changes that might fix it, but should at least make things an order of magnitude better. Still working on a permanent fix...

Bob
(Login nhchopperbob)
America Online

United States

Billed and charged twice

Score 2.0 (1 person)
February 26 2011, 3:15 AM 

I just checked my bank account and was charged twice to my account. Really I don't mind paying once for a account that I have plans on setting up some day , but twice. But I could put off altogether at that price. Please credit my bank account for one payment.
Thanks
nhchopperbob

when the going get wierd, the wierd turn pro

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement