Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Posting video issue

July 2 2011 at 7:54 AM
No score for this post

(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Users on at least one of the forums I moderate are complaining about a similar issue that was posted here. When trying to link to a video (with embed code), they are redirected to a security page where they need to input CAPTCHA data and they are told their actions are being recorded.

The video never attaches to the post.

Can someone in tech look at this issue, please?

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

This message has been edited by ripperproductions on Jul 2, 2011 7:55 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login N54nick)
Network54 Employee

Re: Posting video issue

No score for this post
July 2 2011, 9:30 AM 

Ripper,

My guess is that when the tech guys stopped the hacker attack, they had to put that in place. I'll speak with Steve about fixing it.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

N54 Volunteer Moderator

OK, it just happened to me

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 7:31 PM 

while trying to attach 3 images from my own website. I got the CAPTCHA page and filled in the gibberish that was listed, bt the images never attached to my post. This is very annoying.

spinbrush.gif
Ripper

sticky.gifNetwork54 Forum Tech Tips
sticky.gifAirbrush and Paint Tech Forums

N54 Volunteer Moderator

More info

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 7:37 PM 

(Premier Login cerkl)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
Dekalb, IL
United States

exactly what i am getting now

No score for this post
July 10 2011, 3:29 PM 

good to read they are working on it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/459903/

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

[linked image]

Joyful...Fearless...Alive

(Premier Login bob2aa)
āę
New York, NY
United States

Yes

No score for this post
July 3 2011, 8:25 PM 

I agree with you Ripper:

"This is very annoying."

Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
Click for Lexington, Kentucky Forecast

(Premier Login Dirck)
Comcast Cable
Nantucket, MA
United States

Why is This?

No score for this post
July 8 2011, 5:13 PM 

We are suddenly experiencing the same annoying captcha and "protection". Why is this now happening every time we try to post pictures?

[linked image]

N54 Volunteer Moderator

Re: Why is This?

No score for this post
July 9 2011, 6:53 AM 

(Premier Login Faz1)
Comcast Cable
Nashville, TN
United States

No score for this post
July 9 2011, 1:11 PM 

same here..please fix as soon as you can N54..it is very frustrating and I have a great many affected by it..

Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...

World's Armed Forces Forum MikePapa1, Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
Element7, Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN

Do not e-mail the forum owner about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.
World's Armed Forces Forum

N54 Volunteer Moderator

No score for this post
July 9 2011, 9:47 PM 

(Premier Login Faz1)
Comcast Cable
Nashville, TN
United States

No score for this post
July 10 2011, 5:05 PM 

thanks nick..@ ripper, I already knew about that topic..I was looking for a response from either nick or steve.

Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...

World's Armed Forces Forum MikePapa1, Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
Element7, Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN

Do not e-mail the forum owner about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.
World's Armed Forces Forum

(Login N54nick)
Network54 Employee

Update

No score for this post
July 10 2011, 10:13 AM 

Steve is working with the tech support at Cloudflare to fix this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

Current Topic - Posting video issue
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement