January 12 2012 at 7:42 AM
No score for this post

BobKy  (Premier Login bob2aa)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 74.131.188.86
Insight Communications Company
Lexington, Kentucky
United States

This subject needed its own thread. If you want to deal with trolls/troublemakers,follow Ripper's advice,because IT WORKS :

"There are two ways to deal with trolls. Only one way works. Ignore them. Delete them. Don't let anyone reply to them or comment about them. Delete all posts mentioning them, attacking them, or even trying to reach out to them. They crave attention. They must have never gotten a "there ya go" from Mommy in their entire lives.

Replying to them, locking their theads, even trying to reason with them will only cause them to never leave. If you make believe they don't exist, they will eventually get bored and go bother someone else who hasn't figured out to ignore them yet.

This has been proven many, many times over, on every forum I have ever visited.

The only other recourse is to make your forum private. Trust me, it is a whole lot easier to get rid of someone on a private forum than it is on an open one."

http://www.network54.com/Forum/44985/message/1325885492/Re-+That%27s+one+way

Cheers,Bob
KLEX - USA

Lexington.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
N54 Nick, Customer Support
(Login N54nick)
Network54 Employee

Second That!

No score for this post
January 16 2012, 8:56 AM 

Nick
N54 Customer Support

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement