Score 4.0 (1 person)

Tom Boblitt  (Premier Login autograf)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
from IP address 153.2.247.32
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
ръ
Mahwah,
United States

Somehow my payment for my forum was rejected and I didn't see it and I got a termination notice today. Can you help? I updated my payment method a day or two ago but not sure if it didn't take or something. Please advise. I need to get the forum back up.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526604/

The only notice I remember getting was yesterday or day before. I changed the credit card over and today I get the termination notice. I can't see where to change the credit card again.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
ръ
Mahwah, NJ
United States

Re: HELP

No score for this post
June 3 2014, 10:12 AM 

Send an email to support@network54.com
"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

Pat
(Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Network54 Premier Admin Group
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
ръ
Mahwah, NJ
United States

My Premier Account was also deactivated ...

Score 4.0 (1 person)
June 3 2014, 11:48 AM 

and I am not happy. My billing information is correct and up to date. I've checked with my bank and no attempt was made by Network to bill my account. Also my billing history on Network 54 itself doesn't show any attempt at billing (and it's always shown before if my card info wasn't up to date).

I've sent several emails to billing and support and I've heard nothing. I don't know how to get their billing system to accept a valid card - only they can do that. I want my Premier service restored ASAP.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
ръ
Mahwah, NJ
United States

Same answer.

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 3 2014, 1:21 PM 

"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement