Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Account Area (testing)

July 4 2014 at 9:50 AM
Score 1.0 (1 person)

Chris Moser  (Login cpmoser)
Network54 Employee

Hi All,

We've been working on a new account area and the first parts of it are now live on our site.

The functionality is the same as the old account area, but we've built this on a new foundation, and as we make changes and finish up this part, we will move on to other parts of Network54 as well.

Right now, we only have editing for your account, forums, indexes and chatrooms (no creating resources). Groups, votelet, and Realm editing will be rolled out soon. And Statistics are not available yet...

You can go to the new account area at:
http://www.network54.com/account

We'd like you to start using and testing it, and provide some feedback on it - and please report bugs that you come across happy.gif

Thanks,
Chris Moser
Network54

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Neva
(Login NevaThird)
Shaw Communications
Coquitlam, BC
Canada

hmm

No score for this post
July 4 2014, 9:02 PM 

https://secure.network54.com/account/indexes/access?indexid=108053

Checked on the access settings. Had a cow. Never mind.

RTFM (message)

~:P

Chris Moser
(Login cpmoser)
Network54 Employee

Re: New Account Area (testing)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 6 2014, 1:12 AM 

Groups editing has now been added and released. Votelets and Realms should be next.
Chris Moser
Network54

Anonymous
(Login taff-waaf)
Shaw Communications
Coquitlam, BC
Canada

Re: New Account Area (testing)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
July 15 2014, 9:53 AM 

It seems I'm unable to post messages u have tried a few times over the space of the day so i am testing once again in another area

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement